Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Almost Thanksgiving!

It is almost Thanksgiving Break and I am so happy! I cannot wait to go home! Mom called me today and we went over the menu for Thursday. I am excited to help with all of the cooking! I am almost finished with my class. I have a presentation tomorrow on genetically modified crop management, quick packing, an apartment clean up, and the drive home. Instead of having a huge project due tomorrow, I only have a small one, which is strange. My BIG paper was due on Monday at 9:00 am. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. My entire weekend was devoted to writing, but I am pleased that I was able to research, edit, and write twenty-five pages in forty-eight hours. The Block Plan really teaches us how to work efficiently and effectively. It takes a lot to get me really stressed out these days...that paper should have, considering it is worth 70% of my grade, but I have written more than twenty-five pages in less time than I gave myself before, so it did not seem too daunting. Besides the school projects, we have been having a LOT of Relay meetings. I am also working on the committee to put together the bid process for CC's food service (this spring). We have to work quickly in order to start asking for proposals by the beginning of January.

Happy Thanksgiving! I have quite a bit to be thankful this year! :)

Too true...

-Scott Stantis

No comments: