Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Pumpkin Day! I will admit that between class, meetings, and homework, I was not able to do anything too exciting to celebrate this spooky occasion. I did make a ton of applesauce this afternoon (I froze most of it) and some pumpkin pudding. I helped with reverse trick-or-treating to benefit the AppreCCiate scholarship, the first student-run, student-funded scholarship at CC. We visited dorms asking for donations in exchange for candy! I also had a great Campus Dining Advisory Committee Meeting today! Our District Manager (for all of Colorado), Jeff, came to the meeting; it was nice to meet him. We accomplished a lot and have defined some ambitious goals for the year. We grabbed lunch for Rastall, our dining hall, and I had some of the most fantastic vegan chocolate chip cookies ever!

No comments: