Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Hard Drive...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Last weekend I finally got a new external hard drive...best.day.of.my.life. Not only does it actually keep my photos and music safe, it is also astronomically better than my last one. I finally updated my photos on Picasa, so check out the new summer ones!


The House

What else has been going on? I spent Tuesday and Wednesday of this week in Wayne, PA for a Sodexo Wellness Council Meeting. It was basically a strategy session (aka top secret) for the company, surrounding the idea of wellness: nutrition, fitness, and mental well-being. It was incredily interesting, and a great opportunity to meet people from other sectors of the company. It was nice to take a field trip, but I have so much to catch up on. I need to have all of my projects completed by next week - stressful, yet exciting. I am really happy with the way that most are turning out, and I hope that I will be able to get as much done as possible tomorrow and next week. I cannot believe that it is almost time to go back to Colorado!


The Potomac River

Last Friday I toured both the Capitol and the Kennedy Center. I also went to the Lion King with Tony and his parents at the Kennedy Center - AMAZING!

No comments: