Sunday, March 23, 2008

Going South...

I am taking a quick trip because I have a few days off of class. I finished my second exam last Friday, and my last one is this coming Friday with no class in between. It does not make much sense to me but that is okay! I decided to check out Southern Sweden and Copenhagen (Denmark). I am going to Copenhagen REALLY early tomorrow morning (3:45 am...yeah!) so that I arrive at 8:00 am and have the whole day. I am going to stay overnight there and then go Malmö (back to Sweden) in the morning. I am spending Tuesday and Tuesday night in Malmö, going to Lund on Wednesday morning, and will be back in Jönköping on Wednesday night so that I can study on Thursday for my final on Friday. It will be crazy and also awesome. I am doing this trip by myself because some people still have classes, are taking tests...it's screwy. However, I am feeling good about it since I have done the bus trips/hostel stays before and know what to expect. Copenhagen is all around awesome, Malmö is Sweden's third largest city and on the coast, and Lund is the home of two of the oldest universities in Scandinavia. It was supposed to snow all three days, but I just checked the weather and it looks like rain is a possibility instead. Yippee! I am hoping to get a LOT of great pictures. Check back soon!

No comments: