Monday, June 2, 2008

Photo Mess of Insane Proportions

The good news is that all of my photos made it though the crash of iPhoto, which I used to like, and now I am not so pleased with. The bad news is that they are a huge mess and are going to take hours to reorganize (I have over 4000). SO, I think that I may have to wait until I am home next week to clean them up. Sadly, this means that I cannot put up photos from Ireland for another week or so...and I took some really fantastic photos there! Maybe if I pack really quickly tonight, I can work on it, but we shall see...

I also just remembered something else fantastic about Ireland - almost everything there is LABELED vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc! I cannot even describe how cool this is! I was absolutely raving about it in one grocery store to the checker lady, and I think she thought that I was a little bizarre, but it is a BIG deal. I usually have to spend a ton of time meticulously checking everything...plus, in the EU the preservatives/additives are numbered, so I have to check the numbers to see if any of the animal derived ones are included. I suppose that this might be a little more helpful than the vague US system (ex. "Natural Flavors" - what the heck is that?). ANYWAYS, it was super awesome. Oh yes, and I even found vegan fig newtons...which I have not had for four years.

I have my Economic Geography of Asia final today. It is a five hour essay test, which I think will bring back memories of AP exams in high school. I also need to pack EVERYTHING because I will be returning to Jönköping right before I fly home next week. I think that I might go to jympa as well because it will be the last time I can go. I am super sad about that. I love jympa. I have a feeling that this may turn into an all-nighter, depending on how long the packing takes. I am taking a SUPER early train to Stockholm tomorrow to meet Dad and K though! EXCITING!

I am working on laundry yet again, and need to get back to studying. I also need to stop eating frozen cookie dough...I made it last week because I had some ingredients that I needed to use up with the full intention of actually making cookies. Well, that did not happen because the only thing I like more than fresh cookie dough is frozen cookie dough, so yes, big mistake there.

No comments: