Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love packages!

Today I received an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING package from the USA, complements of Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa! The most creative part was definitely the bubble wrapped avocados...and they made it safely! They are pretty ripe, which means that I will have to consume them immediately. Gee, what a FANTASTIC problem! :) Also included was high-quality US peanut butter. In case anyone is wondering what the proper way to enjoy US-imported peanut butter is, I will show you:


Please excuse the wet hair - I just returned from the gym. Speaking of the gym, I am the ONLY GIRL in Jönköping who WEARS SHORTS to the gym. I base this conclusion on OVER THREE MONTHS of observation. I just do not understand where the hate for shorts stems from. Oh, and there is no way that I am going to start wearing pants just to fit in...more than a few days without my absolute favorite CC shorts and I am a total wreck. Seriously.

No comments: